Who's looking forward to Hitman?

I didn't even know there was a movie coming out...I liked the games though, maybe I'll check it out. Although most video game movies, well..

LOL, I posted a thread on this awhile back when Saw 4 and Iron Man was coming out. But I''ll watch it. Any movie based on games of comics, I'm in.

i'll end up seeing it but i hope the guy playing 47 is good. i remember when they were saying vin diesel was going to be 47 and i just lawled and remember the pacifier.

they should of just gotten the guy from the transporter and made him ditch the accent. s'all good in da hood naw meen

Wow, my bad. I swear I saw a movie poster for it with Vin Diesel's name at the bottom. In that case, it will probably be a better movie. :D

They must of decided to make a change or Vin Diesel decided not to play in it. Almost like Hostel Part 2 I sware in the original previews Elisha Cuthbert was supposed to star in the movie. After I got it I was like were the hell is she at? I dunno maybe I messed that up or they made a switch like hitman is doing.

Back
Top Bottom