Who would win in a fight?

I've narrowed it down to 3 actors that have made alot of movies based on martial arts. I didn't want to include people in newer films that have just gotten to fake with the slow motion bullet time stuff. Sure its cool every once and a while but I still prefer movies that are a little more realistic. If you think of any write ins post them up.

Damn. Tough decision between Steven Segal and Van Damme. CHuck is out for sure. I say Van Damme since since Segal is big and slow, yet powerful. Van Damme has combination moves that can bust him up good.

Chuck Norris hands down:
"In 1968, Norris became the Professional
World Middleweight Karate Champion. He held the title undefeated until he retired in 1974. He is a black belt in Tang Soo Do and Tae
Kwan Do, both Korean fighting arts, and knows all forms of the martial arts. In 1969, he earned the Triple Crown for the highest
number of tournament wins, and was named Fighter of the Year by Black Belt magazine. By the time he was 34, Norris had established 32
karate schools and had been a champion for six years. In 1996, he became the first Westerner to be awarded an eighth-degree black belt
in Tae Kwan Do."

Norris bio

I would have to say Van Damme because he is the youngest (or at least he looks like it) out of the group, so therefore should be in better shape.

Chuck Norris could kick some serious ass any day, though, as would Segal.

psst... the gorvernment doesn't wat you to know this but An atom bomb is just chuck norris jumping out of a plane and punching the ground. We aren't that smart to make a bomb that goood lol:p

Steven Seagal is one giant badass!!! He has a really low voice from ALL his movies, but damn, look at his shoulders and chest!!! His body is so big that nothing can knock him down besides repeated blow to the same area. He's the type of guy where one punch from him, you're done.

Back
Top Bottom