Who else had a GREAT night?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I drove like, 20 minutes to another town halfway in between me and this girl to meet up with her.

We go see AVP2, which was alright by the way. I definitely liked the 1st one more though.

Anywho, we have fun in the movies, then go back to my car, drive to get coffee, walk around the park drinking it, talking and flirting ALOT. Then we go back to my car, drive back to the movie theater parking lot, but by now, its like 1:00 am.

..... When we get there, we remain in the car untill 2:45 ^_^

I <3 Power seats.

Then we set off for home and we are gonna hang out again this weekend :D!

This chick is such a fuggggin qt pai ;)

Ha, last night my friend was like can I come over with my friend so I can hook up with her at your house because my house sucks...so I'm like sure as long as you make her bring a hot friend for me...well there was no hot friend so I just stole the girl from my friend. I felt kinda bad but eh, whatever..

Ha, last night my friend was like can I come over with my friend so I can hook up with her at your house because my house sucks...so I'm like sure as long as you make her bring a hot friend for me...well there was no hot friend so I just stole the girl from my friend. I felt kinda bad but eh, whatever..

baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaa

seen that before :p

It was pretty funny. I was like to the girl, damn I sorta feel bad for Matt...she's like no, he did that to me with my friend before. So I was just like okay, let's continue :p

I've done twice now.

I'm not friends with either of the guys anymore so I don't really care.

Infact one moved to reno, but he was jackass anyways.

Back
Top Bottom