Who Edited My Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

im not happy that a mod has edited my sig i had backup from several people that it was 5 lines not 6 if you dont like it change your resolution.

also if you are going to edit my sig even if i dont agree with it then it would be nice to be PM'ed to be notified

*Steps away with hands up in the air*
Wasn't me...

Personally, I could see 5 which was correct.

it was brookfield i think. are you the one with all the stars?
if so then yes. he warned you he'd do it if you didnt

Yeah i could see 5 . When my sig was too long i was PM'd saying it looks like 7 lines and so you can either edit it yourself or it will be editied by me or something along them lines

it was brookfield i think. are you the one with all the stars?
if so then yes. he warned you he'd do it if you didnt

umm wen did he wanr me ?

i mean is it against the rules to have all the stars or was he just complaining at the 6 lines ?

coz if its the 6 lines thing im putting it back if its the stars thing its kinda understandable but still could have done with a PM

Edit : i just seen it was brookfield but he warned me in a thread when i was out for the day and a thread growing that fast i didnt read it its kinds unprofessional :( but i guess alls fair in love and war sorry to have wasted your time guys

Wait, this is ridiculous. Just because some people have low resolution doesn't mean you should get punished.

I mean I can grab an iPhone and see everybody's sig as 10 lines, that doesn't make it so. I believe you should complain to David.

You have my backing that it was only 5 lines. If my word isn't good enough, then there are other people, like Kage.

If two people see five lines, then it must be five lines.

Yeah, it was always just five lines for me. If it happens again, send the mod a screen shot of your comptuer showing that it is only five lines on your comptuer.

Wait, this is ridiculous. Just because some people have low resolution doesn't mean you should get punished.

I mean I can grab an iPhone and see everybody's sig as 10 lines, that doesn't make it so. I believe you should complain to David.

You have my backing that it was only 5 lines. If my word isn't good enough, then there are other people, like Kage.

If two people see five lines, then it must be five lines.

when i vie this on my firends smartphone all the sigs are like 10 lines
I think in future there should be a public vote and if majority say its 5 lines or less it stays and if they say its 6 or more then it goes . That would solve all this argument

What I do, is if it appears to me to be too large by a half line/full line, I'll let a member know VIA pm. if they they it fits on their screen, I'll let them show me a screen shot of their system viewing a post of theirs. If the sig fits on their computer, I allow it.
Excuse me saying so, but that's just not the way I do it, anyway, I've shortened it without altering his words, & he's resigned to it, the rule's been in place for years, so, as far as I'm concerned that's an end to it.

Yeah, that is stepping over the line. Even if the moderator in question wanted to change it, they should've notified the user through PM first. David wanted me to change my signature and he had the courtesy to PM me to change it. So I changed it at his request. Done and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom