Where do computers rank in your life?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Honestly, im not sure anymore.

I used to be all like COMPTUERS, YAY!!

But, even though I still retain everything I have learned, I kinda find reading computer things boring. Fun to actually get new things and install and such.

But eh, anything else not so much. If anyone has noticed I dont post in the general hardware/software section much anymore. In fact my post per day has gone down by like .80 it looks like.

But for me, its all about Karate, family, friends, girls and car audio.
Not in order.

But computers would come after all that.

Just who sticks around here because of the people, rather then the content. I know im one..

Come on out of the closets, lol

Yeah I kinda know what u are talking about. I rarely read any articles to do with computers, and I don't really have a big need to learn anything new about computers since I feel like I know enough. (thanks to u guys!)

But I still hang out here quite much, don't know why, I gues I don't have anything better to do. :p But computers are still a big part of my life, not because they are cool etc, but because I do alot of stuff with computers. I mean, I come home from school and then I might just sit the whole day infront of the computer. Not playing games (well that too but not too much) but chatting with friends, reading all kinds of stuff (aka learning new stuff) and doing my homework. Also listening to music and watching movies etc.

I just recently got big into computers so it may be a phase but I am loving it, I built my own gaming system with the help of my bro and some friends, and now I subscribe to Computer magazines, read forums, search the web for new and upcoming hardware, and generally base my life around it. It might fade away but at the moment I am loving every minute of it. :cool:

I'm into PCs a lot. If I plan on going to work with them later and going to college next year with a good knowledge, I am mostly motivated. Not the fact that I own 8 PCs.
(The crap P1 75MHZ met Mr.Fire and Ms.Gasoline)

All in life consists about:

Family - Computing - Computers - Friends - Nature - Quietness - MONEY lol - coffee - Digital photography of natural landscapes, etc.

It'd probably go like this for me.

Family and friends always comes first.

Now, computers, Martial Arts and music all come in at about the same. I mean I spend most of my time on computers... including at work... and I'm always trying out new programs and such. But having said that, I'd rather go to a party then sit at the computer on weekends. And even when I'm on the computer, I'm always looking up Martial Arts stuff, plus I'm always listening to music (and writing lyrics, when I get the time), no matter what I'm doing, whether it be on the computer, training, working... etc. So yeah.

That's about it.

If it made sense... lol.

Well I don't post that much in general hardware as simple things and which card is better gets boring.

Computers and networks are big in my life, but Party Chris comes first.

computers are big in my life because that's my job...
but they do come second to a lot of other things.

Well its kinda funny actually because you would think that computers are number 1 on my list because I am currently in my senior year of high school and I am taking my second year of College computer classes to get my IT certificate.

When it comes down to it though I am not even planning on going into computers for my career. I actually want to use this as basically a back-up plan incase my main career choice doesent work out.

Anways heres how the rankings go..

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Music
4. Computers

There are some other things in there but its to early for me to think about them right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom