When your dead what do you want done with your body?

I am a registered organ donor. Then I am being cremated, which I have already arranged, and my ashes are going to be scattered under a shady Eucalypt tree... :p

Lol...

I like the George Carlin school of thought. I want to be blown up. Wire up my pine box and blow it to smethereans.

well i am only 17, so im not planning on dying soon... but i want to be an organ doner, and then be buried, i wouldnt really want to be cremated though

I'd have my body mailed to Bill Gates, or the new owner of Microsoft if I manage to live a long life, with a label sayin "This is what Windows can do to you!" lol. Nah, I'd just be torched, but really I don't care cos when I'm dead I'm not gonna be that bothered about what happens to me and I certainly wont be able to complain about it lol. But that is true, you shouldnt plan for death at such an early age (I'm only 16), it might depress you.

Same here.. I'm only 16 and I haven't planned for death..
But, honestly I used to care what they did with my body, but its like when I'm gone, I'm gone.. doesn't matter what they do to me.

i want all my organs to be given to people who need them ie Heart, Liver and so on .. i am really fit and healthy so they are ideal!

Whats the point in wasting them, they are only going to rot why not save a life ??

I'd like mine bar ba q'd and all invited guests to dig in, as a sign of respect and good taste.

Back
Top Bottom