From when did lhuser become a mod?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Re: When did lhuser become a mod?

Well I think it's good to have mods that are very active. I've seen ArrizX on here plenty of times so there's always someone to keep an eye on things. I haven't been on as much as I want to. A lot of other committment I had to take care of. Im full blown into the new Spring Quarter (second week already). Lots of paper to write and reading to do. Have a midterm in two weeks already. Quarter will be finished in about a month and a half. Fast.

Congrats to the new mods.

Damn, Thats insane. Lol, sounds like the life im leading right now. Fast paced. :D

I don't think Mixx is on much anymore, if at all, is it? I haven't seen him since I've been on recently.

Haha, that's a serious lot of stuff to be doing! What Degree are you doing again?

lol, done. The funny thing is half of them are from you!

personally, i think they are unneccesary. You already have cool fresh air coming through the intake fans going over your harddrives. Unless you have like a 10k RPM hard drive, its unneccesary.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I don't think Mixx is on much anymore, if at all, is it? I haven't seen him since I've been on recently.

Haha, that's a serious lot of stuff to be doing! What Degree are you doing again?

I'm trying to get my undergraduates degree in Business Administration in Computer Information Systems. My track of interest will be System Analysis and Design or Telecommunications and Networking. Not sure yet which track to go to. There are like 4 of them to choose from but I narrowed it down to those two. We'll see as I take more classes...

ownage said:
personally, i think they are unneccesary. You already have cool fresh air coming through the intake fans going over your harddrives. Unless you have like a 10k RPM hard drive, its unneccesary.

Its not! Idle your hard drive is at 33C-35C, under load, (i.e. gaming, your HDD can get up to 45C, dependant on RPM. HDD'S start playing up at about 52-55C, so they are necessary. My hdd is about 20C idle now, and 35C under load.

So I think they're good lol

well, if they are necessary, shouldnt hard drive companies bundle a hard drive cooler with the harddrive unless its OEM? I think if you are temperature aware, then its a good thing to have. But for me, i have fresh air coming onto the hdds, so its fine for me without a hard drive cooler.

Back
Top Bottom