what's ur occupation

mammikoura

Golden Master
I think the topic explains it well enough, and since many ppl here are still in school u can post what u want to become.

Edit: ohh, already forgot:
I want to (and will, no matter what it takes) become an airforce pilot.

I'm a poor working student. I'm attending school at the California State Polytechnic University as a junior. Hope to graduate faster but my part time status prevent me from doing that.

My major is Business Administration w/ concentration in Computer Information Systems (CIS). My track is undecided yet but I'm leaning towards Network Communications or Internet Security. Hell, maybe Systems Analysis. I like to be a consultant one day. Man, that's pretty detailed info about me. My life is an open book.

I'm quite sure that many ppl in here are going to do something computer related. Well u could say that I will do computer related stuff too, lot's of nice buttons, computers and a cool HUD on the F-18. :D

For me still 3 years in highschool, then 1 year in the army, then something like a total 4 year in the air warfare school and then I'm done. But we do get to fly Hawks like during the end of the 1st/beginning of the 2nd year in the air warfare school.

Planning on being a white hat hacker for hire :D, an IT professional, or a scientist(as I am good with math and science :)) Currently work at a local school on the tech team.

Freshman at Sycamore High School, Sycamore Illinois. Hoping in about a year, (Year and a couple weeks, when I can drive) to start a little local business, Computer repair, sales, custom computer sales..

Im at school still. (sixth form) Work in a bakery during weekends though!

+ Im going to be a pilot when im older. Already nearing my first solo in a glider!

first 3 years then GCSE the (if i get good gcse marks) 2 years A-Levels, then go to Quenns university and study micro eletrionics and computer sicence .... then try to get a job doin reasearch for intel, might even move to america if i have to

Going through the stages to become a Police Officer. So far It's been a flawless walk, Just a few more stages then to the Academy.

Meantime I'm a Manager.

Back
Top Bottom