whats going on here?

mark thorpe

Golden Master
i was away for a week, and when i came back to the forums technoman has left, and there are more locked threads than open threads...

im not planning on going anywhere, but technoman is a good mate of mine, and im sorry to see him go

who else has gone from the forums? and i think the mods did a good job of cleaning it up, but its disappointing to come back to see over half of the threads locked...

Well technoman has gone for i dunno and zipperman has been making loads of stupid accounts and comments, im getting fed up, Welcome back

There was a lot, A LOT, of spammers... but I think it's all died down.

yeah, loads of spammers, technoman gone ( a great loss to the forum) and cobra was banned...a lot of stuff has been going down
welcome back...did you have a good holiday

BanChan said:
Why was Cobra banned, I was neve 100% sure...
He was banned for trying on a scam involving money, and having two accounts xx cobra xx and Ps2 GaMeR.

Oh, I thought he was just asking Setishock if he can use his mastercard, but he'll pay him first and then buy the item but I guess I was wrong. I also thought that his account xx cobra xx was hacked...

BanChan said:
Oh, I thought he was just asking Setishock if he can use his mastercard, but he'll pay him first and then buy the item but I guess I was wrong. I also thought that his account xx cobra xx was hacked...
You sure were...

Back
Top Bottom