What is youtube coming to?

The sad part is youtube wouldn't do it if all the big-name companies didn't stop all the free advertising they get by people do that. Think about it. Someone likes the song they hear on youtube they might buy it.

Warners Music Group?
All their false copyright claims are hurting my Anime Music Videos! :(
TECHNICALLY, it is legal to have a song play in a video as long as it falls under the category of "Fair use" a copyright act I think from 1976, grants allowance to non-profits and criticism and scholorship abnd education etc.

This contriversy has not gone unnoticed... WMG is always being Boycotted now :D

They're audio swapping out every single video there, they need to buy a license that allows users to upload copyrighted material. I ask myself "WHY IS THERE EVEN YOUTUBE IF WE CAN'T UPLOAD AND COPYRIGHTED THINGS?"

They're audio swapping out every single video there, they need to buy a license that allows users to upload copyrighted material.

You know how much that'll cost? Please keep in mind that YouTube is a free service. You're not paying any money to use it.

I always just file it as a school project, and it gets unmuted. They muted my ATV mudding video!! I said it was a school project, so it's ok, and unmute, lol.

Back
Top Bottom