What are you going to do when you grow up?

hmm well , i dont realy know . at college nxt year i am doing law , chemistry ,computing and electronics but i also did work experience last year in a microbiology lab and i found it fun .
I have also considered working in the police force . I like the idea of dog handling seeing as i love dogs and have done a lot of training with our dog but at the moment i dont know

WTF, I think Brookfield will agree with me, but I am grown up. I am in college and working at Wal-Mart, and plan to work my way up in Wal-Mart.

I've applied to so many jobs, and yet, nothing returns. I'll have to sit down and research good time.

Well, for now, This is what I think:

-Get ComTIA A+, Linux+
-Get MCSA/MCSE for Win95 and up
-Get Cisco Certified
-Go in Trade school.

All this, to end up PC techie. As a side skill, I'll see how much potential I have from cooking. If I dind't knew about PCs, I would have ended up a chef in a hotel or something.

If I didn't learn PCs, I wouldn't of existed on the net.

I hope to end up in software engineering. As long as the company i go to has decent pay, and is relitivly close I'll be good.

WTF, I think Brookfield will agree with me, .

whats that for??

im going to graduate when im 17 so when i do get out in julyish im going to join the army unless my mom or dad wont sign then ill have to wait till im 18. funny thing is my mom and my brother would rather move to Canada then get drafted. then why live here in the first place really. if i like it a lot then ill just stay but im pretty sure ill go into the reserves then go to a police academy and join law enforcement. but im pretty sure ill stay in the army and join the 82nd if im lucky enough :)

I just meant that I am not as young as some of these posters on this forum. I am out of high school, been working for four years, etc. No offense was meant by that.

cuz the more street smarts I have, the more marketable if I do ever go anywhere else, plus later on I might decide to open a computer shop. I also want to get certified in A+.

whats that for??

im going to graduate when im 17 so when i do get out in julyish im going to join the army unless my mom or dad wont sign then ill have to wait till im 18. funny thing is my mom and my brother would rather move to Canada then get drafted. then why live here in the first place really. if i like it a lot then ill just stay but im pretty sure ill go into the reserves then go to a police academy and join law enforcement. but im pretty sure ill stay in the army and join the 82nd if im lucky enough :)

Nice , i wish i knew for sure like that what i was doing
I dont realy fancy the army myself cos you never know when you are gonna be sent to war so say there is no war for like 5 years it would be boring . Whereas in the police force there is always stuff to do . But yeah law enforcement is a good choice and you get to put something back into the community

Back
Top Bottom