What does you name mean?

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Title explains it all, but i'm not asking about your real name. I want to know why you chose what you did for you log in name. If there is some history behind it, your welcome to share it.

So i might as well start. my name (which is pronounced Kelegorm, or to split it up kell e gorm) is elvish. to be more specific its from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series in the Simleron. I started using this name about 2.5 years ago (or whenever Guildwars came out). I wanted a unique name taht no one had used, so after looking in the back of teh book for names, i found this one. since then, it has been ease getting names for every thing. I game under this name (most commonly "Lord Celegorm") and "Curufin". as luck would have it if you google one of the names, you get both. (my guess is since they were brothers and did just about every thing together).

now you know my story, so lets hear yours.

dude_se = dude sony ericsson. i used it on a phone forum a few yrs ago and its stuck :)

Mine is spec, because i used to be the one in the croud, no one knowing, no one seeing.

MAN! that would be a pain to type every day! Cause you have your letters like ThIs
Ofcourse you would use the login every time i visit button but lol.

same... god damn 11 hrs later and my laptop is still recovering. damn that fcukin partition error.

boardordi3
Board
Or
Di3(e) l33t :)
so you see, board or die, plain and simple, board being skimboard, surboard, snowboard, skateboard, kiteboard, landboard, i dont care, but if it has the word board in it, its cool

Back
Top Bottom