What do you think about the big guys picking on the little guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Lucas

Daemon Poster
I think we've all seen it-Guys with a lot of reputation points dishing it out on the little, insignificant, newbie guys. What do you think? Should there be a rule against what you disapprove of, or should the big guys not be allowed to give you negative points if you're below a certain point level? Or do you have other suggestions about it? Please post.

Just grow up a little bit.. not everyones gonna like what you have to say.

The point system is there for a reason if your gettin close to the bottom.. deal with it, pick smarter words.

If all else fails and you feel you dont fit in with the rest of the forumees, find a new forum. Its really that simple, noe sense of makin highschool girly problems out of it.

internets.jpg

Why even worry about your rep? whats the point? just be who you are and if people don't approve, don't lose sleep over it.

For most people that have been here for a while, rep is nothing more than a way of saying "see new people, I'm kind and know things". It's a nice way for new people to see who actually gets alone with others and give quality advice.

Members who give lots of good advice or are just good people to talk to have higher rep. Those that complain a lot, or constantly give bad/wrong advice are lower/in the negatives. If someone is unhappy about their rep amount, then the easiest way to change it is with an attitude change. "Biggie picking on the little guy" has absolutely nothing to do with it as most of us regulars are "big guys" as you put it..

I mean, I like my rep. But if someone just comes around and just neg reps me because I'm conservative, then I'll get a little pissed.

Reputation points are reputation points. I'd sooner judge you by the content of your posts than how high or low your reputation ranking is.

But we also saw the immature new member who negs someone back for their own childish revenge..

Besides asking someone for rep is something a 12 year old would do. It makes it seem like you helped them for your own selfish desire.

I think we've all seen it-Guys with a lot of reputation points dishing it out on the little, insignificant, newbie guys. What do you think? Should there be a rule against what you disapprove of, or should the big guys not be allowed to give you negative points if you're below a certain point level? Or do you have other suggestions about it? Please post.

I think maybe you need to get off your computer and go outside into the real world for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom