what did you do back in school?

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
so what did everyone back in school wanted to be>?

Well when I was at school I wanted to be in IT, but I looked and researched and iits petty cash from the other options I had, so I took accountance and Im still learning hard.

Back 15years ago I wanted to be a fireman,poilce man, ambulence, everything, fly planes , rob banks, i wanted to do it all bbut then i grew up and learnt I can't rob banks, I hate the poilce, I can't put out fires only with my piss and I can't look at some disgusting cust, so it narrowed it down abit lol

And you? share some fun with us

I wanted to be a rock star, haha. I was in a band until I went to college and we broke up. We were a decent band, but the music industry is a tough one to get into and going to college was easier. I wanted to go into software development since 7th grade if the band thing didn't work out. And here I am. Wasting time when I should be coding, haha.

lol def gd luck, you got the height i bet.

xtreame, thats good man, start doing it, just learn and you'll get their, can take me upto 10years to know enough.

well im in high school, but when i was in middle school i always wanted to be like james bond or an FBI agent :p

Own my own business so I didn't have to take any more sh!& for the rest of my life :)

I wanted to be a doctor but I cannot fulfil that. I am now onto thinking about a ride engineer for a theme park.

By the title I thought you like meant being silly.

Back
Top Bottom