went to devon for a while..

mark thorpe

Golden Master
had a fishing holiday down there for a few days last week..

P1010045.jpg

P1010032.jpg

the lakes..

the first reasonable fish i caught.. 11lbs

P1010031.jpg

i then caught a nice tench of 3 or so pounds

P1010038.jpg

before catching the biggest fish i caught of 15lb14oz..

P1010043.jpg

had a fishing holiday down there for a few days last week.

P1010043.jpg
Wow, that's some fish!!, glad you got in some good fishing while you were there, were you on your own? we went to Devon several times, honeymooned in Ilfracome, then later stayed in Torquay & toured around, great memories!

thanks :) it wasnt as big as one my dad managed to catch, but it was a nice fish.. i went down with my dad for the holiday, had a good break. devon is a beautiful place..

thanks :) it wasnt as big as one my dad managed to catch, but it was a nice fish.. i went down with my dad for the holiday, had a good break. Devon is a beautiful place..
I wondered if your dad went along, & you needed that break, you work too hard!!

yeah.. no more holiday til next year now, and a hellalot of college work to do too.. at least im going to a worthwile college next year for my HNC, the one we have been at for the last 2 years is a total joke, they totally forgot about 3 sections of the course, and left us with 9 assignments to do over the summer, two of which im still to get because the guy who wrote them screwed up, and didnt do it properley..

not happy with that college... just glad to be out of there..

Yeah devon is nice . They are some big fish as well .
We have relatives is barns table in north devon the weather is usualy good down there at this time of year

yeah.. no more holiday til next year now, and a hellalot of college work to do too.. at least im going to a worthwile college next year for my HNC, the one we have been at for the last 2 years is a total joke, they totally forgot about 3 sections of the course, and left us with 9 assignments to do over the summer, two of which im still to get because the guy who wrote them screwed up, and didnt do it properley..

not happy with that college... just glad to be out of there..
Thaxted looks a nice place to live.

www.rural-roads.co.uk/essex/thaxted04big.jpg

Awesome, as per usal Sir Mark =P

Lovely spot, how far is devon from London?

P.S Hi Mark ^_^

prolly bout 200 miles give or take a few depending where in devon you are going

Buy those at the local fish market?
lol, jk, nice fish. I like to fish, only if I catch something. I went to montana for fly fishing a couple times, but thats kinda lame, you have to reel in when the fish are calm, cause the line is so thin. I like bass fishing and fishing where the fish put up a great fight.

Back
Top Bottom