Weird dream.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Well I woke up today after dreaming that I was in an auditorium, and I got on stage and started singing "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot then the whole auditorium was singing along, and this pissed off the teacher beacuse he couldnt get us to shut up.

So what was your dream?

I have such a random imagination so it's a shame I got a lousy memory, I always know I've had an awesome dream cause I remember slight hints about it so it's annoying haha but my probable favourite so far:

I was standing in an alien spaceship that had a glass floor so I was staring at the ocean on Earth until the white ripples formed the shape of a bird but then I had to get to a friend's wedding so I was looking for my bike and ET had it so I flew with him and we were late but I had the best wedding present - a smoothie blended from 7 of the other planets, together LOL.

my dream was that i actually asked the girl i wanted to go out with out. Then she said yes that made me happy now all i got to do iss do it for real it was good dream though .

I have dreamed of being kidnapped by Emporer Penguins before...

I have also dreamed of being awake, laying down and going to sleep then dreaming that I was awake. That one was a real mind bender when I woke up for real:p

i once dreamed that spiders were taking over the world i won a b ball game and my team went to go get fruit cocktail and their were spiders in the fruit cocktail.
that is the one dream i really remember. it was really bizarre to this day i still think of that when i eat fruit cocktail.
:p ;) :D :eek: :confused:
why because?

I dreamed i had a punching bag that was shaped like dorothy from the wizard of oz and when i punched it it came back at me and dorothy popped out of it and we started talking. That was the most memorable one yet, for some reason. I had it when i was like 5 too.

I don't really remember many of my dreams. Sometimes if I'm really worried or stressed out about something / someone it will be in a really weird dream.

I dreampt that i was walking through my village, and then suddenly, i had no idea where i was, and couldnt find my way back...

Back
Top Bottom