Weekend

Blonde

Fully Optimized
So, I was away for the weekend again, it was a pity without the internet, but i could focus on other things...

It took me the whole weekend to:
•Clean up my HD (go through folders...etc)
•Clean up iTunes (Deleted lots of pointless music)
•Cleaned up my inbox (lots of mail...)

So i earned a total of 23.81GB!!! w00t w00t!!

Just 2 things more to say...

• Please don't call me a topic digger upper if things on pg 3 come back to life,
• and a question - WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT WITHOUT INTERNET!!!???

Blonde said:
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT WITHOUT INTERNET!!!???

I'm trying to scale back my use... here at University I have a life to consider.

I'm sure you'll find something better to do, good luck :)

Yeah, it shouldnt be hard. I mean internet is just a nice convience to have. I wouldnt be on so much, though, if i lived closer to town. So right now, my life is school, computer sleep, lol.. Ahhh. i wish i could drive yet..

=( my life revolves around this stupid computer sometimes... its horrible! its not by choice though

im at work from 6am - 6pm mon to fri. this job involves me being infront of a pc 80% of the time.

when i get home im tooo tired to do anything else sol i just sit infront of my pc at home and on the weekend i sleep or go out..whatever im up for... so if there was no internet.. id be more bored than i currently am...! argh!

Thats too bad... You should sleep more, lol.. and then be less tired, and do more of the things you want. But actually in my case. The less i sleep, the more alert i am.. But if i get under three hours.. I get all sick.. Yes, i am a weird ass kid :D

Well, I have two WHOLE weeks all to myself. No work, no school. What am I going to do? I have absolutely no responsiblities whatsoever. Everything's done. You guys will see a lot of me after this Friday. 24/7 for two weeks. My friends are all visiting their relatives in other states. I'm here by myself :(

Lonely times.

Yeah, but it's rather depressing really. I'm going to have the TV on, computer running (it's already running 24/7 since February 2005. Only shutdown for programs to fully install properly).

I'm going to eat out everyday, haha. Pig out, buy stuff.

I'll come if you can pay for my airline tickets :)

Serisouly, I would love to visit there someday. I see so many interesting wildlife in Australia from TV and such vast land with all kinds of terrains. I am also interested in the Aborigines. I've been watching too much Corcodile Dundee.

Back
Top Bottom