Which website should I use?

EddieVanZant1

Beta member
I've been trying to make as much of my computer use online as possible, so I've been using a lot of Google services. I know that there are other sites out there, like Windows Live, and I would just like to know what others are using and what site they think is best before I spend any more time on Google.

Well if i'm searching for something and I don't find it on Google, I usually give up. Unless it is computer related, then I come here. I think Google offers a great service, and outdoes any other search engine/website.

Curious to see other opinions here?

Matt

yeah, google is the biggest search engine out there...so if you are searching for something, google will be the best search engine to go with. it's also good to know that Computer Forums is also at the top of computer forums search.

-edit-

Before I joined up here I was looking for a Computer related forum to join, and when I put in Computer forums, guess what came up. Not to get off topic here...but it was the friendly atmosphere that got me to join up.

Well, I use google to search too, but if there is another site with better services, I would use that. I like that it has things like Gmail, personalized homepages, and Google Talk. Does anyone use these things, and does anyone use another site that has things like these but better?

I love Google and Wikipedia. MSN and all the Microsoft stuff doesn't have quite as much as Google. I even have the Google toolbar on all my PCs. It's that good. Plus, it has pop up blocker too.

I love Google and Wikipedia. MSN and all the Microsoft stuff doesn't have quite as much as Google. I even have the Google toolbar on all my PCs. It's that good. Plus, it has pop up blocker too.
I agree. Windows Live / MSN just isn't up to par with Google. I don't use their toolbar, though.

Back
Top Bottom