the weather here is really strange

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
its april 5th and at night today we got like 1 inch of snow. we are getting more over the day. it was 24 degrees outside 2 weeks ago. now its like -10. this is pretty screwed up.

It was really warm here like last week, now were in the 30s during the day and 20s at night again! Thats Chicago weather for ya.

Well its nice and sunny up North England, has been since yesterday :eek: I'm not complaining though.

Yeah, tell me about it. Tuesday it was 78 degrees and sunny here in northwest Pennsylvania, now today, Thursday, it is 25 degrees and snowing.

It was about 55 or so here last week and it's 30 here now. Not snowing, but everything froze last night again.

It's -100 degrees here i complained to the council because this just isnt sutiable for living conditions... I poured my drink of water and before i could drink it it turned to a block of ice. lol

nah, its nice and sunny in England, Midlands :D

the weather here in alabama is kinda odd as well....this past week or two it's been in the 80s every day and 60s at night but now its in the 40s and the lows are supposed to be near freezing. lol but then again about 14 years ago in april we had a blizzard here with about 3 feet of snow...haha and for a state that gets about 2-3 inches every 3 years that blizzard shut the state down for like a week lol

its 5:15pm here and is still nice. ive got the back door open to let some air in. i went shopping today. so damn hot :(

Back
Top Bottom