Watch the Nintendo and Sony conferences live

Kage

Golden Master
I just found out I can watch the E3 shows live on IGN, and the next 2 are tonight/this morning. I wasn't interested in watching the Microsoft show after I saw a description of what was in it. Not much...

in 32 minutes, the Nintendo one will start, followed by the Sony conference in 3 hours.

http://livewire.ign.com/2008/e3/index.html#

Its worth a look I think. All I have to do now, is wait 30 or so minutes to watch it :D
Can't wait to see more on KillZone 2.

Nintendo also have this new device they are going to show, to allow more movement immersion, with an attachment for the Wiimote.

I didn't watch it but I heard Nintendo's conference was truly pathetic.

And from what I've heard Microsoft's was pretty good. Final Fantasy XIII as an exclusive, that'll take away a lot of sales from Sony. Gears 2 looks good as well.

Nintendo's wasn't that great to be honest no. That woman with the snowboarding annoyed me, because she seemed totally scripted. I felt like I could have been sick at a few moments :p
That new Wiimotion add on could be interesting, but I didn't see it having that many advantages over the old design. They could have shown more of it, and compared it with the old.

Wii Music was slightly dissapointing too, but I know it'll sell.

Instruments to me sounded very MIDIesque, and it reminded me of those baby piano's you see, where you can press any note, right or wrong, and it'll play the right note. The only thing you define is the rhythmn...

I am now bored to blazes... but its finally over

both conferences were extremely dissapointing, sonys was pathetic for 20 minutres he stood there and talked about the past, seriously he could have gone and done a better job then he started talking about ps2 ps2 is don no more finsh end it holy shit y cant they get it thru their mind im glad that they showed MAG but where were the other games, like honeslty sony dish out some fucken games or just stop

i dident get the chance to see it but i cant wait till the ps4 come's out in the next couple of year's, the ps3 already has good graphics haha plus i wanna see a game that i really like come out for it, my fav game for it right now is metal gear solid 4 haha

wow dude u seriously think the PS4 is gonna come? i doubt it, after all the money they lost. they might catch up on the money factor but probably not for many years

nintendo did dissapoint
but microsoft besides ff13
witch i new was coming
every game we pretty much new about....

I actually watched the Microsoft show today, and out of the three, it was the one I enjoyed the most.

I can't wait for Geometry Wars Evolved 2 on the 8th August! :D

wow dude u seriously think the PS4 is gonna come? i doubt it, after all the money they lost. they might catch up on the money factor but probably not for many years

Consoles always start out losing money. Microsoft is also in the hole with the 360 currently.

Each year after the console release they start to re coupe the loss. They make the money through the games, extra's etc.

Sony may break even by the end of next year. At which point it will make money for them for the next 6-8 years. Sure the PS4 may be out in 3-4 but they will still offer the PS3 just like they offer the PS2 now.

Back
Top Bottom