Wat wud u do??

ardy891

Daemon Poster
Either:

Save up for a sli system to be completed later this year/early next year!!!

or

Xbox 2!!!

My bros in a bit of a dilema, he simply cant afford both!!!

Personally I think he shud go with the pc!!

Yes i mean xbox 2 and not 3!!

The XBOX 2 is gonna be the ownage.

If he normally plays consoles definately get the XBOX 3 cuz the graphics are gonna be as nice as the graphics you see right now.

If he normally is a PC gamer then definately get the SLI system. Its all a matter of preference.

um xbox 3? it's gonna be another year at least till xbox next, xb3 is a long way off, my advice, buy a lot of lottery tickets and hope you win lol! (joking). probably Xbox 3 I guess, but why dont you and your brother share, one of you get each ting and allow the other to use it. that may work (doubtful though).

Wel thats the thing its very dountful, and anyway hes that stubborn that he wouldn't imporvise by sharin it!!! The thing is he plays both console and pc, console he plays a lot more (gaming)but the pc he gets alot more overal usage!!! Keep ur opinions comin pepes but i like the idea of sharing!!

damn, I meant xbox 2 everyone!!!! Is there anyway i can change that in the poll!! Sorry about tha, u may wanna change ur mind!!

Thats the thing u see his has a really good spec apart from ythe graphics card-32 Meg geforce 4 go!!! Its really poor, A computer technician explained that this laptop shud atleast have a 128meg card in it!!! So I think he wants to improve his pc to b able to play hl3 and halo 2 on pc etc!! But he also loves his xbox live ansd so do i!!! Its a dilema

Back
Top Bottom