Status
Not open for further replies.
1.)The Draft.
2.)The Next phase of War on Terror.
3.)Eagles win SuperBowl
4.)etc.

airiox said:
1.)The Draft.

:rolleyes: I want you to support that statement because that is such a load of crap. You can't even support it if you tried. There is virtually no evidence for it. There is plenty of enlisted people. We can't have a draft either.. won't pass. 90% of the american people are against it, 90% of the congress is against it, the military is against it because it would ruin their professionalism and mobility, and the president is against it.. so you're dreaming.

1) Capture of Bin Laden (One can hope)
2) New line of AMD 64 bit chips, perhaps a new generation
3) More PCI-X Video cards

RewtGuy, keep dreaming.

A few 10000 new pr0n websites.

Maybe a new OJ skandal

I'm guessing some sort of nuclear strike.

In the computer world - Hacker will send out a massively devistating ... hack. .. and the internet will no longer be safe.

I'm also guessing that at 12:34 on the date 5/06/05 time will stop, and only I will be able to move, me and the aliens that I will have to fight to save earth.

Should be a fun year!

The internet isn't safe to begin with. It never was and never has been. And there have been plenty of nasty viruses going around every year. ;)

The draft? What draft? The military draft in the US? Nonsense. Something the democrats made up to try and win the 2004 election...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom