Walk Around The World

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
A man was stopped by Russian authories well talking a tad bit of a walk. Mainly aroudn the world.. I think its crazy to hold such a man. Its not like he is coming in and going change everything. He merely wants to walk around the world and say that he did it. He walked across a freaky ocean only to find yea um we going send you back to britian. They should let him finish.

More here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4909028.stm

i think they should let him, as that would be quite a feat. and if he had been more public about it, the countries he passed through would get good pr. still, if he makes it i will be impressed, and what a story that would be to tell your kids/grandkids.

Thats horrible.. that would really destroy someone.

When you prohibit someone from completing a goal they've tried so hard to do, it hurts.

A other person did it too. But he flew over the pacific ocean. This man walked around it! In fact he even started at the bottom of south america so it would be completely around the world. He took no ship, or train to do this and now he gets this. But the british embassy wants to get him a visa, and let him go on with his jounry.

Back
Top Bottom