Vonage

well they deserve it IMO. We had them before we moved and they were terrible. The calls would drop, the quality wasn't as great as they say because sometimes we would get static, and there would be echos on the line. Then the best part is that when my dad called to cancel, they were as bad as AOL with their stupidity and wouldn't cancel, finally they cancelled but they charged for ANOTHER month so he disputed the charges and got them removed after they were rude to him. I'm glad they're going under, they're an awful company I think. I'd go with anyone except them for VOIP.

Haha, and on Vonage's commercial the guy says "Nobody ever asks me if I'm on VOIP, because the quality is so great!". I'd never use VOIP.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Haha, and on Vonage's commercial the guy says "Nobody ever asks me if I'm on VOIP, because the quality is so great!". I'd never use VOIP.

I wonder how much he was paid to say that ;)

freestyler105 said:
Ah, well, their commercials were getting annoying anyway.

the onlt one i liked was the one of the dude doing the sprinkler/riding the snake while his wife was talking about how great Vonage was pretty good lol

I've had Vonage for 3 years and it has worked great...........
Voice quality has been excellent and service has been flawless...........any issues were because of my local ISP not Vonage.

But.......if they did infringe on Verizon patents they deserve what they get..............I'll stick with them until they shut me down.
Then I think I'll drop my landline and go to cell phones only! :D

Back
Top Bottom