Video Editing?

jon the noob

In Runtime
I always see people asking what people use their computers for, and people say the top-notch ones are best for video editing but.. who edits videos? I just wasn't aware it was such a widely used hobbie :confused: anyone here edit videos?

i use mine to play vidieo games lol....but if you look on youtube and such there are alot of editrs out there.....now if i had a nice camcorder i would give it a whirl.

I edit my films when I make short films. You really don't need a top notch system to video edit, it only helps during rendering, and some playback of transitions or video effects. If you are just doing straight editing, not transitions or effects, you really don't need that great of a system for it to work. I just have my new system because I cant afford to buy a new system every time new tech comes out, so I get a better one to last me awhile longer before updating again. Plus it's nice to have a faster system anyway for those random effects I edit into my videos.

My software is Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 7.

I use my computer to edit videos on occasion but my knowledge regarding video editing doesn't span past Windows Movie Maker. I do have Adobe Premiere installed on this computer, but I've yet to find the time to teach myself how to really make something look great. It's a work in progress I suppose, I know a few people that are pretty good at video editing, but most of my friends keep their hands out of this sorta thing.

I sometimes make anivideo movies, I don't know what the word is, but its like videos made from video games. (I saw a TV show on it once).

Back
Top Bottom