Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well...

TrialClix FAQ
Why should I use TrialClix?
TrialClix offers you a wide selection of rewards to choose from, unlimited opportunities to earn points, fast response time, and free shipping on your products! You'll even get points just for signing up.

Can I really get these products from TrialClix for free?
Yes! All of our reward products are 100% free, we even cover the shipping!

How many points are necessary for the free stuff?
Point requirements differ by product, but we offer you many options in earning points and a wide selection of products to choose from. You may also earn points by referring friends!

How soon are my points accrued?
As soon as each offer completion is confirmed through the sponsor, usually within 24 hours. We will email you updating the status of each offer once it's confirmed.

What's the catch---how does TrialClix make money?
TrialClix is a marketing firm that gets paid by the sponsors of the offers you complete and those fees pay for your free rewards.

Are the points I earn on TrialClix universal or company-specific?
Your points can be redeemed on any products we offer, and new products are added all the time. You can earn unlimited points and obtain as many free items as you like.

What if I really want a product and it's not offered on TrialClix?
Please suggest the product to us and we may add it to our rewards program! Click here to suggest a product.

Can I use TrialClix if I live outside the United States?
No. Unfortunately, TrialClix member rewards are restricted to US residents only.

What if my question isn't answered here?
Please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to answer all questions.

© 2004-2005 TrialClix. All rights reserved.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You come sign up and this is the first thing you post.
Quote>
You may also earn points by referring friends!
End quote>

Piramid scam. I rest my case your honor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom