User you like from CF

X1337

Fully Optimized
This is how it works, you type in someones user name from this forum and say what you like about them, it can be about computers etc.. What ever fills your socks

X1337 said:
This is how it works, you type in someones user name from this forum and say what you like about them, it can be about computers etc.. What ever fills your socks

Since you came up with the idea man, why don't you kick things off? :)

Toby said:
Since you came up with the idea man, why don't you kick things off? :)
ok

ownage:
Knowning so much stuff, and hes always there to tell people the right thing

DJ-CHRIS:
Can you say Network guru! lol, no hes a good person, smart with networking 98% of the stuff he says about it I dont know what he means.

John123:
Good person, and looks 16. Still learning stuff. But very Friendly and plays CS!!!

Trivum Nate (I think):
Lol, man your a good person. Think about next year, your out of school than you get a job and that is.. your stuck like I am

ArrizX
SUP GANSTER

ArrizX: Cause' I've gotten to know him more so than I have with most other people on here (don't mean to be offensive to anyone else). Plus he does Karate and is a blackbelt, which is always cool. :). And yeah, he's just a cool guy.

ArrizX- Mostly because I've dealt with him more so on a personal level. Great guy, helpful and mature for his age.

Plus we share the same passion.

Arrizx, because his attitude has changed completely, he is now an established sensible mod, still says what he thinks, but is always fair, well done Koby
thumbs.gif

Back
Top Bottom