Unreal Tournament 3 demo

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Wow, this game is great!!!! Funny thing is I can play this game perfectly on max settings smoothly but I can't play Crysis.

The gameplay is awesome and the element of Unreal Tournament is still there from the orignal game. This game is defnitely worth buying. Oh, if you have an Aegia physics card, it will use it. When I installed this game, it also installed the phsyics card properties to go with it.

Man, that huge alien machine thing (I think it's called the Worg or something) is hard to beat. It's huge too. Too bad we're limited by the demo, because I love to see more maps. I do notice there are a lot more swearing in this game than the very first version :p.

I think it's whoever can gain control of that sipder looking thing, has the advantage. I'm on red team and I notice sometime it shoots at me and sometime, it's on my side.

Haha, "Oh smack". Man that's funny how my guys says that when I die---rather after a double kill, dang.

dont mean to spoil anything but after Godlike(which is like 20 or 25 kills in a row) is Massacre(5 more than godlike) i LOVE this game too. ill be posting up some screen shots tomorrow when i get a flash drive(my main pc isnt connected to the internet yet)

also what spider thing are you talking about?

im getting 25-60 FPS (with Vsync on) maxed out at 1024x768, thats with 15 bots too. which eats up loads of cpu time. in CSS when i play with like 12 bots my FPS dips down to as low as 40, when i play online its like 140-240.

oh yeah much more swearing, i would much rather him say f*** yeah instead of eff yeah though, might be because its a demo though.

It's this tall machine thing that has 3-legs are something. It has like blue like orb in the middle. Man, I feel like FPS Doug. It has a different feel than Crysis because it's more like a hit and run, hit and run, hit and run type game. Fast paced. That's what I like about it. In crysis, there's too many things you have to do. Im on the main city level (Team Deathmatch mode).

Oh wait, I just got a good look at it. It has a yellow looking thing in the middle of this 3-legged machine like device. Reminds me of the spider from "Wild, Wild West" with Will Smith. Tall ass looking thing, but it's on my side, hehe. I hang out with it and kill where ever it's aiming at.

Cool, I found out that you can enter that thing when it's knocked down!!!! Haha, Press "E" to get in!!!! Haha, man I'm slaughtering everyone. Multi-kill, hehe. Yes, I am the boss. Bow down and kiss my ass you blue freaks of nature. Double Kill!!! Multi Kill!!! Rampage!!!!!

It's easy to dodge enemy attacks in here because the projectiles are so bright. You know exactly where theyr'e coming from. Unless if they trap you, then you're stuck.

Man, my fingers are cramping up.....must.........quit.

Rampages are for sissy lala's! i got 32 kills in a row playing vehicle CTF on suspense, if you havent played it already DO IT! you get a hoverboard!! there is also a variant of the hellbender that is an artillery peice, it has 800 armor too! but it moves slow. you press the space bar to plant then you fire the first projectile, which is a camera then you get the view the battlefield from there and shoot the gun via a crosshair from that view, but the enemy can shoot at the camrea thing and destroy it so you have to shoot another.

Enforcer is back, and has a burst fire for the alt-fire!!

if anybody here is a true UT fan and has played the Original Unreal games and can remember the stinger, they brought it back!! its called the Mingun Stinger, or something like that, they combined it with the old minigun.

as i said before they have a hoverboard now, press Q to pull it out

the link gun looks SOO bad ass now, i really wish i could own a gun that looked like that

It's kind of hard to get God Like if there's only 5 enemies on the whole field. I'm playing Team Deathmatch 5 on 5. It's funny because when you look up at the sky, the CPU cycle immediately drops, but when you look ahead, it goes back up to max. Less rendering in the skies I guess. It's boring to look at.

It's funny. You want to give your CPU a rest but don't want to exit the game, just stare at the sky before you're "respawn" after getting fragged. Good tip, eh?

In game temps are pretty good: 73C GPU and 52C CPU. Hard drive is at 46C. This game does bring out the classic with a new look. The same feel is there. It's great. I got that sniper rifle and started pulling my "Head Shot" deal. Man, same voice over in the previsou games. "Head Shot", "Double Kill", "Multi Kill", "Rampage", "Unstoppable". Man, I love it.

If you guys like FPS, get this and try it out...

Oh, if you have an Aegia physics card, it will use it. When I installed this game, it also installed the physics card properties to go with it.

So thats why I have that.....
Anyway I know how good this game is and It just makes me wanna go out and buy Other Unreal Games and CSS. I get about 48Cs for my CPU and my GPU is still unknown but i get a solid 30 and up fps. :)

OMG i just made the best discovery ever..... Hotpockets are actually good if you take the time to cook them in the toaster oven. Also i just burned my tongue for the 2nd time in 2 days.

Lol, the frozen stuff always taste better if you leave it in there longer. I do the same with frozen pizzas.

For sure, I like to buy this game, UT3. It plays well on my system, but can you imagine playing it on quad core, at least 2GB of DDR2, Physics card, and a combo with the 8800GTS/GTX? Man, it will look so good. I think this game is optimized for quad core too along with the physics card.

85046825to0.jpg

It would render the fog, water, backlighting so much better.

I love my mouse because while I'm in the game, I can hit a button and it autosets the sensititvity of the mouse on the fly (there's an option for that too in the game settings), but when I get out of it, I can switch back to fast again. The G7 mouse is a really good gamers mouse.

ill get off my lazy bump and upload probably a good 10-15 screenies into a photobucket album, then im going to start my re try on the crysis download

Back
Top Bottom