University!

Lol; How sad am I to respect all of your opinions for the direction of my education?! :p

Anyway. At the end of this year; due to a rigorous ability to learn, a supreme ability at Maths and Computers, and a natural talet for Tests, I will have two full A2 Qualifications at A and an AS Level at A.

The requirements for BSc Applied Computer Science 4 Year Course at The University of Reading are 300 UCAS Tariff Points. You don't need A* in Maths at GCSE to realise that two A2s at A and an AS at A is exactly that: 300 Points. Not including my 100 Points of GCSE Qualifications.

I have the oppertunity to go to University September 2005, just after my 18th Birthday due to my September Birth: a Year Early.

Should I? Any opinions on it?

I miss understood the post so I would now say YES. Take the opportunity and go for it.

Lol, I remember the old skool thread 'Kalthorns college problem' !!!

wee mee iv evend out the post yet again lol. im going to do an intell corse for one day for free.

Well... its only Novartic against it! :D

I don't know why of course, but it all sounds good from here. I'll get back to you on here about whether I get in at all. :p

i dont nkow realy wht it does but my uncle said that as his bussnes is still running (cof coff) he can send me on an intell corse for free, lerning about hardware crap i think and then at the end of the day ill get a citificit.

Back
Top Bottom