uk hates manhunt

haha i mean the rating bored
manhunts ganna be awesome i cant wait
my wii needs a new game

I'm not concerned because I won't be playing Manhunt 2 anyway but I think it is censorship towards UK residents and people that enjoy the horror genre.

i think toy action figures like GI Joe cause more violence than a video game to be honest, nobody is going to go around shooting people because they play GTA, unless your actually phyco, well maybe people born in the UK are all phyco, JK, but you get my point :p

they'd rather have their earl grey tea while being all elegant :p

jks jks :p we know you're really not like that, are you?

We did make suggestions for further changes to the game, but the distributor has chosen not to make them, and as a result we have rejected the game on both platforms. The decision on whether or not an appeal goes ahead lies with the distributor.”

Sorry, Brits, you'll have to stick with football hooliganism and memories of your empire instead of Manhunt 2.

Here in the States, where we have freedom, the game comes out for the Wii, PS2 and PSP on Halloween.

Aint that some Bull S***. Seriously, tell me I can't play some game I got something for your @$$. ;) Also, isnt the UK trying to ban UFC? If so, WTF? :)

Im curious does the UK even has hoods/ghettos? A little F.Y.I some of the best fighters in the world are from the hood.

Cheers homeboy. ;)
0x0161

I heard they also banned a game for the Wii because it said "spazz" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom