Trustable computer customization sites

Belwar

Solid State Member
So, Im looking to build a new computer, but I would like a warranty to go along with it. Who's the best out there to do that for you? I found cyberpowersystems.com, but Im not sure if I can really trust them. Any opinions?

Well this is not a whole computer warranty, but you could probably just buy the parts, they probably have manufacturer warranties for a while.

Yes, you can trust www.cyerpowerinc.com the are recommended by Cnet. I just ordered a computer from and should hopefully be getting it within the next 2 weeks.

Edit: Ibuypower is like exactly the same as cyberpower. I reccommend cyberpower because I built the same exact computer that I ordered from cyberpower on ibuypower and ibuypower was like $40 more expensive.

Hey Starr, assuming that cyberpowerinc had their offer up where you get free shipping and 5% off, just how do you go about doing that? They said I need to enter some code, but I could not find any code to enter.

And thanks for the confirmations :)

I didn't get the 5% off because my order was under $999. But I think when you add it to your cart and go to finalize your order they give it to you. I will have to ask my dad because he ordered it for me but by looking at the receipt my shipping cost is $0.

Well, it turns out. That my dad ordered it the tenth but they had to verify the order and all that crap then it was verified the 16th and it is expected to ship tommorrow (24) I have my fingures crossed.

Back
Top Bottom