Tracking private number..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, I keep getting phone calls on my mobile, and it's 2:12 AM here. Some guy, keeps saying "Have you been ******** my bird?, She says you have" So I just hang up..

He rings again.."Watch, I know where you live, im coming down to your house, I know where you live" So, I say, "where then" and he goes (then says my road, and house number)

When the guy rang, it came up as a private number, and I wondered if anyone knew any way of getting that number, Im am pretty scared, shook up to be honest..actually, im s*****ng it..

Man its one of your friends...trust me..Yeah call the phone company they will know, or just block private calls from coming in...

Call the police. Give them the number, and they will GPS locate it. Also inform your parents that your doing it.

Give me the number, ill see what I dirt I can find on it.

ArrizX said:
Call the police. Give them the number, and they will GPS locate it. Also inform your parents that your doing it.

Give me the number, ill see what I dirt I can find on it.

Dude the number is private lol

Tommy Boy said:
It's gotta be one of your buddies playing a prank on you, who else could it be??

Some of us have people that want to seriously harm us over things.

Hmm, its pretty weird.

I'm sure private numbers can even be tracked by the company themselves though since they've set these things up, and its only your phone saying its private. Its still got to come from somewhere.

I doubt your in trouble though tonight. Turn off your phone to stop the calls, and then ring them up tommorow.

Thats the safest bet!

or just start screaming into the phone when they call. i love prank callers especially when their other people because those are the only private numbers that show up on my phone.

usually i answer as a southern guy who owns a gay barbershop or i act like a dominatrix whos looking for a man to act like my dog.

i alternate each time.

Back
Top Bottom