Top 10 Digital Cameras

i dident read all of it, since i got to go to work now, but what i did read, i found informitive to the avarage consumer.

the only problem i have with it is that the descriptions are too short and lack great details. but then again, its a top 10 list and not a review

other than that, to the avarage consumer, its pretty good :)

If you click on the links of each camera it takes you to an in-depth review I've written.

Also, I don't actually run the site (I'm a paid author).

I just wanted to get people to read the article and see what they think. I got paid an up-front amount for the article and don't receive any ad-revenue. So I'm not trying to get people to go there to click on the ads.

You seem to be bias towards the canons and nikon's, but no matter, canon cameras are the best you can buy.

I do have a bias to them :p They're the best. FujiFilm, Kodak, etc.. just can't compare to a Nikon or Canon.

Someone should do a review of the worst digital cameras so people know what not to buy.

I would have started with 10 at the top and worked down to number 1, but thats just me, other than that it looks like a good article written.

Back
Top Bottom