Things you HATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman1

In Runtime
Ok, so this thread is going to be people yelling and screaming about stuff that they hate, snow/windows/grass, whatever.

I'll start it out by saying one thing that I hate, I hate many other things, but I'll let you guys get some in, cause I know you guys prolly hate the same things as me.

Should be fun!

I hate, HATE, WEBRESTRICTIONS! they Are SOOO dumb, I can't go to a thread on here, because of them, the "New computer?" thread that I made, so I get to look to see who has posted in it, then check out their profile to see what they said, VERY annoying.

Now, what do you guys hate?

I know for a fact that AOL will be mentioned!

Things i hate huh ? well for starters i hate people who make viruses...they mess up things for everyone.

i also hate assholes who try to break into your computer and mess up things....and you know who who are !!!

i also hate when someone holds a grudge on someone & won't let it go....that's childish if you ask me.

computer_noob said:
I hate hypocrits...hackers of course, everyone hates...& mad people who rape you

Rape you!?!?!?!

I also hate those things.

Something else I hate, is the librarians at our school, B***h's!

Something else I hate/don't get, is why do people hack your computer?

Wouldn't you go, "I'm making someone REALLY pissed off." don't you think that would make them re-think what they are doing?

That's why I think they should make a law that says, if you are caught hacking/hijaking computers, you should be put in jail!

Haha.

moneyman, you were right AOL will be mentioned! I absoulutely despise AOL. It is the worst thing ever!!! Right up there with Netscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom