Thailand Taken Over

BK_123

Golden Master
Ok so I've been hearing a lot about Thailand being taken over by the Military and the general being given the approval by the royals. So why has the Military decided to take over the country and force the government out of office, People have told me that there has been a lot trouble there for quite some time now but I don't know why.

I don't watch enough news!

I don't even know who's the governor around here. Actually, I knew who the previous one was after he died. People came to may saying "he's dead, Abdulmajeed is dead" and I was like "who the heck is Abdulmajeed"?

Wait, I think that was the one before the last!!!

Um, which military is that, BK?

Ok so I've been hearing a lot about Thailand being taken over by the Military and the general being given the approval by the royals. So why has the Military decided to take over the country and force the government out of office, People have told me that there has been a lot trouble there for quite some time now but I don't know why.

In simple terms Political corruption, graft etc.

The military has only enacted marshal law to restore stability.
The military is acting on behalf of the King of Thailand to restore order & end corruption & political infighting.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/26/thai-king-endorses-army-chief-leader-military-coup

Last edited:
Hey BK_123 you need to get HBO added to your cable line up. Give you something else to watch. And you know, when there's nothing else on the tube, there's always CARTOON NETWORK...

Back
Top Bottom