TF2 PropHunt Server

culexor

Daemon Poster
I have a TF2 server set up and it's currently running PropHunt mod. It's like hide and seek but the hiders are disguised as objects found around the map.

The setup is simple: one team spawns as Team Fortress 2 props and scurries to hide, while the other all-Pyro team must seek out and identify those props from the rest of the scenery. It all results in some fairly hilarious situations
Feel free to join whenever you want, but I am trying to gather a few people to play tonight at 7PM CST (about 3 hours from now). The more people there are, the more fun it is. Let's try to fill the server up!

Server info:

Click here to join.

Trying to rally up some people again tonight. I'll be joining (along with a few other people) in about a half hour. Feel free to drop by, we appreciate your company.

Anyone up for a game tonight?

Edit: It appears that the new TF2 update has caused the prophunt plugin to not work. I'm not sure if or when this will be fixed, but I will do my best to keep you all posted. As for now, I will be installing a different gamemode on the server.

It comes in the Orange Box.

Hopefully Steam does something to fix all of the crap the new update broke.

Back
Top Bottom