Tequila®

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

New liquor warning labels:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

That's a good one :)

I have some wild memories from Tequila fueled sessions :)

Tequila ........... Helping ugly people get laid for years :D

yeah i could go on forever to as well....heck now that i think about it im owed a bottle of tequilla from my manager at work today. good way to start the day off.

I've never actually tried Tequila.

I'm more into beer, vodka, the odd After Shock, brandy, Sambuca, Ouzo, Absinthe, wine, mead, Creme la Menthe, Midori...

I'm a proper jakey.

Ah, Tequila does weird things to you. I have to say I can drink al ot of vodka in a light, not be so stupid. I can drink a lot of Tequila.

Here is one good story, I had just finsiehd a vodka bottle for the night and was pretty much drunk. So me and 15 of my friends dediced to go out to the grape feild and do shots of tequllia so we grabbed the lemons and salt and went out. Well we wer eplaying in the grap fields when someone came up wit the idea to strip down to our underwear and run about. So we were running around drinking, and nothing on expect boxers, or panties and a bra depending on sex... (at least I hope so...) anyways we just having a good old time joking around when we see a tactor come up around the corner with its lights on, turned out the guy that owned the field was going do some maitance work. He turns a corner to see 15 poeple in their underwear in his grape field, everyones kinda quite like "Weird moment?" then one kid goes "TEQULLIA!" Farmer then understands what happened and drove us home. I then sat about joking and drinking for a few good more hours trying to learn how to roll a cig. Rolling cigs when you've never done it before, esp when drunk is hard. I musta waited a entire sheet of paper trying to roll one. Not a single good one may I remind you.

Good old times.

Its all about the

vodka_red_bull.jpg

Now we are talking :D

Back
Top Bottom