Teamspeak Server

bullzi

Fully Optimized
banner02_468x60.gif

I'm hosting a teamspeak server for "The Project" but i also have channels for CF. I plan on being in the server whenever im on my computer, i think it'd be a great way for everybody to discuss things and chat.

TEAMSPEAK SERVER INFORMATION

INTERNET IP: 70.254.195.44

Download the TS2 Client >> ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/teamspeak.org/releases/ts2_client_rc2_2032.exe
Connection Tutorial >> http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=tutorial_a
If you plan on returning to the server, make sure you reference the "Using the client's addressbook" section to add a server.

yes, i totally forgot about a tutorial. give me a couple minutes and ill edit this thread to have a tutorial and download link.

This will have to wait until I get a new rig going. I don't want to install only to have it reformatted this weekend.

I mean, if we're going to be using it for the project in between I can install it. I really want this computer to be sold on Friday, that way I can snatch up the 8800GT deal going on newegg. That and the OCZ PSU deal. Both together are like U$D210, but after MIR and other rebates they're U$D160.

I've never use Teamspeak before, but everyone says Ventrilo is better

ventrilo is harder to host IMO, which is why i chose teamspeak. the reason people dont like teamspeak is because the quality and the reason the quality is bad is because they use the wrong codec, but i have the right one installed. so it'll be fine.

It's not that hard, I have it running on the computer next to me. It's the free version, so it's only 8 person.

Back
Top Bottom