Team Computerforum for online games

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Dude, got this idea from the Google Earth game in the other thread. We should also have a ComputerForum F.E.A.R online multiplayer competition too. Those of us that have it, we can set a date and time to play. Someone can setup up server and we'll all join. How does that sound? Kind of like a clan of some sort showing off Team ComputerForums. Just a random wild thought...Don't know if you guys are interested or not or if this kind of stuff was ever done before.

We can be on same teams, etc. just for fun. We'll use our member names from this forum so we'll know who we kill or who we're playing with. Maybe it doesn't have to be F.E.A.R but any other online multiplayer games too. But we all have to have that particular game. I have Need For Speed Underground 2, Doom 3, F.E.A.R MP demo.

The F.E.A.R MP is not scary but the single player version is. That girl creeps me out. It's so moody in the game, like Doom 3 but not that scary. F.E.A.R doesn't have any monsters or stuff like that but the suspense and the mysterious story revolving around the girl makes the game a nail biter.

Download the F.E.A.R MP version. It's separate from the single player one and maybe we can team up with whoever us that want to do the same.

Ok, i'll download it after i'm finished with whatever i'm doing (i really don't know what i am doing at the moment), we'll have to see though :)
The competition might not be official and it could be organised by the members, i wouldn't mind participating :D

Yeah, it's not official or anything like that. If this does become a reality, people online will see Team ComputerForums or something and be like, intimidated or something. All in good fun. I'm a regular player at it and not that good, but still rank in the middle of my team in TDM as far as most kills go. So I guess I don't completely suck. We'll see if more people are interested in this as the day goes by. Hopefully, there will be a lot of posts on this to get started but if not, then we'll play F.E.A.R MP at random like what we've been doing.

What's the time and date? I can only really do Monday's from 7-9pm, pacfic time. That's like -9 greenwhich? No, -8. So yeah. I'll play. I'm not too bad. I own at CS:S and although F.E.A.R. is a little different, I'm still pretty good. Let's have our own clan... woot!

Back
Top Bottom