AT&T: No more "Unlimited Data Plans"

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
Thoughts on this:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-att-data-20100603,0,5584120.story

I feel like, as many other technologically advanced countries are giving their customers more freedom and bandwidth, we're taking a step back in time. While I do understand that AT&T's network is indeed being overloaded by people who use insane amounts of data, I feel that the mentioned billion-dollar upgrade to their system should help with this problem.

I'll be checking my bills tomorrow to see how much I use per month. Good news is that, for the time being, current customers with the unlimited plan won't be affected.

Discuss.

WTF?!

Well what to do now...? The second I switch phones, I won't have the unlimited data anymore.

There is a reason everyone is switching to Verizon nowadays. Jeez as if dropping every other call wasn't bad enough.

I use Sprint

150 for unlimited Talk,Text,Picture mail and Internet

That is 4 phones and a 2 year contract

WTF?!

Well what to do now...? The second I switch phones, I won't have the unlimited data anymore.

There is a reason everyone is switching to Verizon nowadays. Jeez as if dropping every other call wasn't bad enough.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think as long as you're a current customer you'll still retain unlimited data for the time being regardless if you switch phones. I hope...

Back
Top Bottom