The Swedish Pirate Party wins a seat at the EU.

This is a good example of democracy! Maybe now they will listen to the people about what they want :D

Meh they wont really get anywhere , they have one seat among more than 700 and they are a one issue party who no one will pay any attention to

http://gizmodo.com/5282239/swedish-pirate-party-wins-a-seat-in-the-european-union lol i find it kinda funny that whoever the editor of that page is cant spell parliament correctly i wonder if they even have a clue about what the european parliament is
seeing as the BNP has also won seats I can only hope that just one or two seats is so small that nobody will listen.

seeing as the BNP has also won seats I can only hope that just one or two seats is so small that nobody will listen.

The BNP actually won a seat in my area which has led to widespread anger among people . It wont give them any power in europe but it will give them a foothold to get their voices heard in britain though

I don't understand how a neo-fascist party has the right to run.

Back
Top Bottom