Sure are a lot of guests

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
I see there's over 200 guests on the site, are these mostly bots or is it people just viewing the site???

Come on guests, join the site and add your knowledge to the communitiy

It's probably mostly people coming from Google who either don't know how to use a forum or don't wanna register. :p lol

Right now: 268 active users (23 members and 245 guests)

I was thinking the same thing, wonder if a mod could change the title of this thread to "all guests read this and join the forum."

I guess it just goes to show you the boards sucess for readers. But wouldn't it be nice if all 200+ people actualy signed up and used the board?

that it would. AH! got an idea! "For new members who sign up today, you get to use the forum!" LOL :D

Actually when boards get flooded with members the personality of the board kinda goes down the drain... Let them view thats how i'm on my weight lifting forum. I may come in and ask a question about proper lifting techque or question about a certain stragerty to weight lifting and I get my answer and leave... Same on my bittorent site forum if I got a technical issue I ask, when i get my issue I say my thanks and leave. Plus their forum is sluggish and slow.

Nik00117 said:
Actually when boards get flooded with members the personality of the board kinda goes down the drain... Let them view thats how i'm on my weight lifting forum. I may come in and ask a question about proper lifting techque or question about a certain stragerty to weight lifting and I get my answer and leave... Same on my bittorent site forum if I got a technical issue I ask, when i get my issue I say my thanks and leave. Plus their forum is sluggish and slow.
very good point ;)

Yes, actualy I am very impressed with the quality members that are on now. Yall have been very nice since I have signed up.

With that being said....THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom