Suggestions that actually worked...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenox

BSOD
So, in spite of recent events in the Comments/Suggestions Forum, I was wondering, has ANYTHING that has ever been suggested actually worked? :confused:

EDIT: i chose the last option because I have not been here long enough.

Yeah, there were a bunch of suggestions that have been implemented, like the rep system, the media section in the general section, umm...vbulletin updates....a few other things I can't think of at the moment.

It's just like pulling teeth to get anyone to do anything though.

TBH i dont really pay attention to that section anymore, theres not much point

Omg, the montly 'why hasn't anything been added poll'.

In other words "I want custom avatars, html sigs so I can post links and 500*500 images and I want them implemented now."

Please do a search for the last thread like this where I listed what I had implemented within the last few months and the totaly came to 7 or 8 if I remember correctly, but like EVERYTHING else, it was forgotten within a matter of days.

Honestly, I don't really pay much attention to that section. It's always asking for the same stuff, occasionally there's something that's a great idea that hasn't been said before but I can see how David and the other mods get tired of reading the same stuff over and over again.

Lol call me stupid, but i didnt know there was a section, i think i walk around with my eyes closed half the time. Maybe i shud put in a request to be taken to the Wizard of Oz to get a brain! :( lol

Seens that pessimist users are always scrambling up the crap :rolleyes:

YESwe did have some stuff inplemented. CF priviledged is the last one. Stop argueing against...or, eventually, face a ban.

David Lindon said:
Omg, the montly 'why hasn't anything been added poll'.

In other words "I want custom avatars, html sigs so I can post links and 500*500 images and I want them implemented now."

Please do a search for the last thread like this where I listed what I had implemented within the last few months and the totaly came to 7 or 8 if I remember correctly, but like EVERYTHING else, it was forgotten within a matter of days.

Actually you're VERY much mistaken. I don't care about avatars, html who gives a shit, and I don't need anything implemented right now. So no David, this is not one of those posts. :rolleyes: And besides, it's not like you pay very much attention to that section anyways. :rolleyes:

In either case, all I wanted to know was how often suggestions actually get taken into consideration, in other words, this is a post about how mods or an admin actually pays attention to what the members say, which you can obviously expect people to rant about the same relative things.

P.S Don't make assumptions so quickly. ;)

EDIT: The motive for making this thread was the jokes thread, because David hasn't posted jack squat in it. So I wanted to ask the members how often things in the suggestion forum get read or viewed by mods or an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom