Stupid people waiting for PS3!!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Ha, my friend and I were just cruising around looking at dfferent retailers selling PS3's. Went to WalMart, Sam's Club, Best Buy. All three had them for sale. Well, sure enough, line was long. I would say a good 50 + people. We found out that each store is limiting PS3's to just 2-20 in inventory, 20 if lucky. So all those other idiots are waiting for nothing, unless it becomes a shove match. First come, first serve....

In Sam's Club, they only have 2 PS3's available. Damn store employee got first dibs on it. Damn. Best Buy are planning on 10-18 PS3's depending on location.

Oh, PS3's won't be available until after January 3rd when Sony plans to ship 1 million units in the US. The 400,000 units sold now are so limited. Sony plan on letting a little bit out each time and set the same high price for each PS3's sold to encourage the desperate need for PS3s.

That's why I said good luck finding one. :p All those people getting one now are idiots.

As for the PS3 launch, sales are great, but it wasn't planned for shit. Only 400,000 units in the US and 100,000 in Japan? Over 88,000 were sold in two days over in Japan. Europe has to wait until March 2007 (great way to ignore the biggest market in the world). :rolleyes:

Heh i'd love to get a PS3 on my hands, or a wii in fact mutliply PS3s would be awesome i'd head on over to ebay and sell for .99 and watch how fast it climbs :)

It's hard to import NTSC stuff to Europe, isn't it? I heard that one of the big importers actually got shut down (Lik-Sang?) because of copyright laws being infringed when importing PSP's. And add on top of that the price tag and limited availability. Sorry Europe folks.

But yeah, I'm not getting one either. Doesn't look too exciting.

over here we are getting a new shipment to best buy next week, and the week after. at my local best buy today, they had 95 of them.

the PS3 is wicked in the hardware dept. but I can't see spending that kind of money on a console. I'd rather spend money on upgrading a PC because personally I prefer PC games to console. If I had to pick a console it would be the wii, that new controller looks pretty neat :)

My sister is considering buying a Wii. If you ask me, Nintendo will do really well if they capitalize on their original fanbase and holiday shopping parents looking for something fun but not exceedingly violent. It's also a very fun party console if you ask me. I can't wait to try The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel and some sports games with it.

600 dollars for a console.. i would never buy a ps3, i really hate the controllers, i've never gotten used to the xbox/ps3 controllers, the only one i'm accustomed to is the n64 and super nintendo.. with the 600 dollars.. i'd rather spend it on some computer parts. there are videos where people say that they quit their job or sold their engagement ring for the sake of buying the ps3.. it's insane.

One thing I should've done (Ownage gave me the idea) was pre-order the PS3 and sell it for double on eBay. :)

Kchi, some pregnant woman who was having contractions was waiting in line for a PS3. It's THAT ridiculous.

People have been shot and injured just for a dumb console. In some ways I feel sorry for them, but in a way I laugh at their stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom