Stupid Brit Gets Owned

lol ownage. To be honest she shouldn't have been annoying him. This kinda related to the thread about Rihanna. OWNED.

A little uncalled for even on Busta's part. He should be used to it and for situations like that just take it as a grain of salt and keep on walking because from the lady's perspective it really did look like he was just ignoring her and everybody else (i mean there's no sign above people's heads indicating that they're on the move to go take a shit).

LOL...funny. She shouldn't have called him ignorant and there was no reason for him to react the way he did....

he ignored her.

proved he was ignorant.

and if he was in a rush to go take a poo, he could have just said, sorry I'm in a bit of a rush.
it wouldn't have been difficult, and he could have said it whilst he was walking, he wasn't in so much of a rush that he couldn't stop and have a rant at the woman who saw him for what he was.

I don't think, (as i said in the other thread) that celebrities have to stop everywhere they go to talk to their fans, but in all honest acknowledging the people who are paying for that bus he's about to get on wouldn't have been so difficult would it?

"sorry I can't stop" would have been polite

"...." was just ignorant...

Busta Rhymes didn't own that woman, he just proved her right.

Back
Top Bottom