Stuck iin hell with family

X1337

Fully Optimized
Well, Thinking about it here is all to start with. My dad met this new girl in a bar right. He started to hangout with her every weekend and I was just alone at my dads in surry like middle of no where. So one night my dad wanted to show my the family. When I went there, Seam nice. she had a Daughter and a son in grade 11, and grade 7, at the time. Well later in the months. my dad broght me there everyweek and they do it up stairs and I would be watching t.v with her Daughter or her son. Well like 5 weeks ago I heard there getting married and this is where everything changed... This girl started to get B****y aat me. Than one night I was taking pictures with my dads camera and she likes wtf are you doing put that fuking camera down. I just lost it!! I helled at her and just walked away. Than my dad drove up to me and he said come back.. I was no you have 2 ways.. You liek ME or your you like her. he told me that he like her than me and I just walked away.. Never talked to him for 2 days. Now my dad dont care how a feel and is going to marrie her.. Im planning to reject when the guy says anyone reject to this weding.. And IM the best man... This girl a french girl and shes B****y. even with my mom meating her, she though she was mean.. So what do I do now, Im getting hurt everytime I go over there. and my mom and my step dad need time to them selfs to have S E X... So I got friends but there away... Im getting hurt just going over there becuase she dont give a S8it about me :(

Well, sounds like the girl is having a hard time adjusting, I suggest tanking up and going through it. Your dad likes the woman alot and will marry her. Let the girl be like this she.

Nik00117 said:
Well, sounds like the girl is having a hard time adjusting, I suggest tanking up and going through it. Your dad likes the woman alot and will marry her. Let the girl be like this she.
No hes marring her beucuase he lonly... he never had a girlfrined for 10 years

Wait, so your dad is marrying someone, that you dont like? Because shes bitching at you?

ArrizX said:
Wait, so your dad is marrying someone, that you dont like? Because shes bitching at you?
yep!. She dont like me becuase I like computers

And the reason he is marrying her, is because he is lonely? He doesnt love her then, but she loves him?

Well, that sucks, best I can say is couneling (sp)

hmm so the women your dad wants to marry doesn't like you? hmm this is what i probably would consider.
1) i would just lay her out, plan an argument with good facts( I don't know how well it would go over so skip this step and use as a last resort)
2) i would try and be around her a lot and talk to her as much as you can see if you share any intrests, if you be nice you can't go wrong. (i'd try something like this)

hmm try talking about this stuff maybe with your dad jsut lay it out tell him how you feel about this
then try talking to the chic he wants to marry

Back
Top Bottom