Still sick...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I thought that I was over the FLU, when I got it again.
It turns out that it can mutate (evolve) between hosts which is not usually a problem.

It becomes a problem in our home, because there are 6 people living in a 3 bedroom household. I had no idea that it would strike again, but apparently, according to my research, we must kill the airborne version using whatever we can, and keep away from contact with eachother.

In my opinion, the worst thing about it is the fever, which I can take care of using ICE water and Acetaminophen, which is Tylenol (Though other names include, depending on your country... Panadol, Mapap, Ofirmev, Apap, Mejoralito, Feverall, Acephen, Xl-dol, Aypanal, Nortemp, Aphen, Ringl, Tempra, Bf-paradac)

TL;DR
Still sick, kill by not allowing it to spread, and using airborne agents.

Sorry you had to have the flu on Christmas day. When I used to get the flu I would take Tylenol cold & flu and that would usually clear me right up. I hope you get better soon my friend....take care. :)

... Acetaminophen, which is Tylenol ...
Bummer that you're still sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Technically speaking, Tylenol is Acetaminophen BUT Acetaminophen is NOT Tylenol. Tylenol is simply a brand name of Acetaminophen packaged by McNeil pharmaceuticals.

My wife insists that Tylenol works much better than the generic Acetaminophen that I always buy regardless of the fact that the 2 bottles list identical ingredients. Sometimes I buy the generic stuff and put it in an empty Tylenol bottle just so she will be convinced that she is taking Tylenol for her headache. She has never noticed that the caplets don't say Tylenol on the side.

Last edited:
Bummer that you're still sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Technically speaking, Tylenol is Acetaminophen BUT Acetaminophen is NOT Tylenol. Tylenol is simply a brand name of Acetaminophen packaged by McNeil pharmaceuticals.

My wife insists that Tylenol works much better than the generic Acetaminophen that I always buy regardless of the fact that the 2 bottles list identical ingredients. Sometimes I buy the generic stuff and put it in an empty Tylenol bottle just so she will be convinced that she is taking Tylenol for her headache. She has never noticed that the caplets don't say Tylenol on the side.
Heh, I never buy name brand, because the active ingrediant does the same thing no matter what. That is why I said that Acetaminophen was Tylenol. Same stuff. I also included the list of other meds for people from places that will not regonize Tylenol (You would be supprised).

@All,
Thanks. I am just glad that I didnt have any plans today. Gifts with the family, movies and soup work just fine. :)

Last edited:
This crap seems to come and go as it pleases. I woke up today with no fever, but that can change at any time.
It even stopped me from being able to go see my mother at the hospital, because her immune system is compromised, and I am sure she is not the only person there with that problem.

I expect that withen a couple of days it will be gone.

Get a can of Lysol spray and spray everything you touch. Always keep a can handy for sickness from now on.

What happened to me was the Mountain Cedar allergen being sky high. That's what made me sick and I have no known allergies.

Well, the good news is that its starting to go away again, although I do not wish to speak to soon. This crap mutates faster than we can keep up with it, so it seems like as soon as one person gets better, another instantly gets sick.

Back
Top Bottom