SpyChips..."Their Coming"

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
I was blown away when i 1st heard about these chips.As you all know or don't know, i'm a big fan of CoasttoCoastam.com....So when i heard about these on the radio show i usually listen to, it totally took me by suprize.

If you want to find out more about these Chips and how they will one day effect everyone, and i mean everyone global. This is the offical site that i heard was exposing these chips. you can check it out here >>>> Click here

Now the scary part about these chips is that eventually they will be imbedded in everything from, vendor product,to food distribution, to the very clothing we where, and eventually onto our driver's licence.

So what do you think about these? Do you think their can be a boycott on these chips or do you think they will over ride the law?
You can also do a search in google and put in the words "spychips" and see how many sites it brings up...You'll be amazed at what you read", and most of it is happening behind the scenes and right under our noses.

Yeah, I've heard about them on a technology show. They can hold alot of information and can be read from.

They are going to replace bar codes, as at a checkout, and the items will scan as you walk through, rather than having to scan every individual item.

If they are saying though that each identificiation number will be different, thats a bit strange, considering for a shop till to understand what is being read, the codes will have to somehow relate to the product your buying.

As for it stealing information from you, about you, I doubt it'd worry me that I've for instance bought a razor, and people with a scanner know I have...

I think its wrong that they'll be hidden though, as they are supposed to be just used for checkouts, so aren't needed when out and about.

Though for that to work, the codes HAVE to be individual.

You know why?

Because for one, a shop couldn't scan them if they were individual to every product unlike barcodes, and two, if you walked into a shop and went past a checkout, surely the chip could be read again, making you pay again?

Those are problems it'll face then...

Yep, the big company giant Walmart is already using them to track their inventory, and the military is using them to track their supplies, and in the consumer market they are using them to track our pet's and wildlife.

Not worried about it, if you really want to know that I bought a GTA game or a new video card the ther day then your more the welcome to know otherwise I could careless.

i dont know, the article didnt seem very believeable, just because of the lack of professionalism and how it just seemed to much like a conspiracy theory. There really was no reliable evidence that this is actually happening, did they recieve a transmission frequency from the chip? no. why would they want a chip in something that can only read from 30 feet away? Unless they have access points every thirty feet this chip would be useless, and it would defeat the purpose. I dont know about you guys, but my razor sits in my bathroom, and i dont believe theres a chip access point within thirty feet of me, i dont think. It may be on its way, but i dont think this is it. I mean, if a multi billion dollar company wanted to know something about us, if they wanted to track us, do your really think that they would let us find out about it?

Yeah that was my view to to be honest.

That electromagnetic thing doesn't really worry me either. We encouter electromagnetism anywhere anyway, and it won't conduct more than we already have. They are bound to conduct only minute amounts.

Heck, out and about I listen to my MP3 player with headphones. They have quite alot of electromagnetism emitting from them from powering the cones to make the sound.

Read my post above to find what could be a problem for them.

Well they haven't made it as far as being in all product as of yet, it's still being tested. and as far as i know these chips are happening in the US , wether you believe it or not.

The only thing that's stopping them from progressing further is that the chip does not contain a battery, and does not give off any frequency that can be detected, and it gets it's power from the incoming frequency, so they are very hard to track.

And i also just found out that, a chip that was reprogramed..can contain a virus that was uploded to it, then when it is scanned by a reader..it will upload the virus and wipe out the database, this is not good for a terrorist who wanted to mess with the military.

Yeah, not a great product then really for that use, huh?

Though the fact it doesn't have its own battery destroys the problem that electromagnetism will be fed through you all the time, so thats good.

They are called RFID chips and are just for tracking inventory. The range on the chip is measured in feet not yards or miles. They are in the packages the item comes in. Once you unpack the item and toss the box, it's gone. I have installed the forerunner of these devices for large chain stores. The little tag you see on items. A small retangle shaped strip of plastic stickied on the box. Tags for clothes have the same device in the clip. Nothing new. Just a new way of going about it. It's real reason is theft control. A side effect is inventory tracking.
Oh yeah. They only send out data when powered up and queried by a reader.
And the person that wrote that is paranoid and lacking in facts. Google RFID chips.

Back
Top Bottom