A speckle between millions...

This speckle I'm referring to is an idea. I want to learn more about c# and the .NET framework. But besides doing that, I want to initiate a really big project. I don't know what it is yet, but something useful to keep me busy. With that said, I'd like to know if there's anybody who would like to embark on this quest with me? We could set up some type of online database to upload our .cs files and what-not. Or maybe just create a community on facebook or orkut, or just share the files between e-mails. But yeah, I'd like to know if anybody wants to do this with me or if it's just a failed idea.

Thanks,
Joga

I know quite a bit about C++, I enjoy it very much too. Unfortunately, I have been caught between many arguments over C++ x C#/.NET. It is because I know about C++ that I want to try and create this project in C#. I'd be willing to use C++ and OpenGL or DirectX as I don't know much about them (OpenGL/DirectX) much.

i might be willing to participate but not until this summer. I would be interested in programming in C, C++ and OpenGL. Maybe C# but I don't know just yet. I have yet to take the time to learn it.

Yeah, I'm learning it too. I really like how its kinda VB and C++ together. Well, take a quick look into to it then tell me. I can go with anything, OpenGL, C++, DirectX, C#. I don't know C though.

Yeah, I'm learning it too. I really like how its kinda VB and C++ together. Well, take a quick look into to it then tell me. I can go with anything, OpenGL, C++, DirectX, C#. I don't know C though.

I can learn to program in probably any language in a short amount of time so if you want to go with C# that's not a problem. Add me to msn then we talk about this more.

Back
Top Bottom