Sorry been absent

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Hello everyone, i am making this thread to let you guy's know why i have been absent from the forum lately. You guys are probably wondering why has the mixx fell off the radar. Well to be honest my computer died on me and the only time i can go on-line is when i visit the library.

I am saving up for another computer so i can become active again on this forum. Also i just read that this forum will be merging with another forum. I think this is wonderful and exciting news. Well i just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't left you. :)

Take care everyone and I hope to be back real soon. :cool:

Hi mixx! I hope you get that new PC soon and become active again.
I'm the new guy here on the forum. I'm very windy, to friendly, and give way to much information when replying to threads. So far they have been putting up with me here.
Not sure how much longer that will last. I'm sure all the old members will be happy to see you back on the forum. There are some great people here. No big EGO's here!! Just friendly people that want to help and also exchange a few personal thoughts and ideas!!

What are you looking for in a computer? I have an i3 box collecting dust in my closet.

HEY BUDDY!!! It's so good to see you here again.

And if you don't take Celery's offer, Newegg has HP refurbished small form factor computers for under 200 bucks. I nabbed one for the office and it runs great.

Hey I've been wondering where you are. Nice to see you again.

HEY BUDDY!!! It's so good to see you here again.

And if you don't take Celery's offer, Newegg has HP refurbished small form factor computers for under 200 bucks. I nabbed one for the office and it runs great.

Yeah the HP Elite 8000's are a good machine for the price Refurbished: HP Elite 8000 Desktop - Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, DVDROM, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit - Newegg.com. If you want an i3 system for $229 then there is a Lenovo Refurbished: ThinkCentre Desktop Computer M71E Intel Core i3 3.1GHz 4GB DDR3 250GB HDD Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit - Newegg.com which are very good too.

Lenovo? Such profanity....

There's another version of the 8000 that is a laptop in a box. It uses laptop memory and a laptop hard drive. But it has the 2.4/5Ghz wifi already installed. Same price. You just have to sift through the list to find it.

My i3 system would be a better deal. :dance:

Rosewill FBM-2 dual fan case
Intel i3-2105 3.1Ghz CPU
Asrock H61M-DGS Motherboard
Gskill Dual Flex kit (2x2) Memory
Corsair CX430 PSU
Sapphire Radeon HD6670 1g DDR3 Video Card
Samsung 24x DVD-RW

WD Green 500g Hard Drive-this one came out of my AMD X2 system. Tested 100%- about 4 years in use. This is the only used part in the build.

It has Windows Vista 32 fresh installed with retail DVD included.

I built it and used it for a few month while I was building my i5 system.

Yeah, it's dusty from storage but I'll clean it up and test run if you're interested.

For you $220 shipped. :)

Attachments

• S5030434.jpg
    S5030434.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
  • S5030435.jpg
    S5030435.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 5
  • S5030436.jpg
    S5030436.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi mixx! I hope you get that new PC soon and become active again.
I'm the new guy here on the forum. I'm very windy, to friendly, and give way to much information when replying to threads. So far they have been putting up with me here.
Not sure how much longer that will last. I'm sure all the old members will be happy to see you back on the forum. There are some great people here. No big EGO's here!! Just friendly people that want to help and also exchange a few personal thoughts and ideas!!

It's very nice to meet you, and i do have to agree with you...alot of friendly people here. That is the reason i stayed here for so long. ;)

EDIT: Also thanks guys for the recommendations on the compuers you provided. Also thank you celery for the offer. That sounds like a good deal and those are great specs on the computer, but money is really tight here. If i do save up for a computer and come up with the money i will take you up on that offer Celery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom